To manage a drug plan efficiently, the right tools are paramount. Our online reports are easy to generate and review, include key data about drug consumption and allow efficient decision making.
iA Financial Group is well aware of drug insurance market trends. We send out frequent communiqués and other publications about any significant industry changes, new laws and their impacts, and the introduction of our new products designed to improve the performance of drug plans.
Dedicated teams at your service
You can rely on our experienced actuaries and product developers to design highly efficient and affordable products and on our sales and service teams to help you establish and implement the ideal plan. We attach great importance to the sound financial management of group plans, but never forget that behind the numbers, there are people.
A pharmacist dedicated to us (and to you!)
We are proud to have with us a pharmacist who acts as a strategic leader in drug management for iA Financial Group and our clients and partners. With over ten years of clinical experience and a specialization in health economics, her understanding of key issues shaping the industry and her strategic vision help PharmAssist stay ahead of the curve.
iA Mobile and My Client Space
Our secure mobile and Web platforms help plan members:
- Access WebRx®, our drug look-up tool.
- Take advantage of a simple, fast and paperless claims submission and tracking service.
- Use our secure messaging service to ask questions to a Customer Service agent or send and receive important documents easily (for example, a prior-authorization request for a given drug).
- And more!
iA Mobile is available for iOS and Android devices.
A convenient drug look-up tool fostering better coverage understanding
WebRx® allows plan members to:
- Validate whether a drug is covered under their plan.
- Get reimbursement estimates.
- Get tips and advice to save more.
- Locate pharmacies where the sought drugs are sold.
- Locate pharmacies with the best prices on the drugs they are looking for (this functionality is not currently available in Quebec).
Articles and publications
We periodically publish articles and other communications for plan members about issues affecting them, including drug insurance. Our communications team works closely with our drug management experts to publish clear and accurate content.
Dynamic learning material
Educating plan members about sound consumption and responsible prescription drugs purchasing is a priority for iA Financial Group. A comprehensive education program will be available shortly. It will help plan members make better choices for their own health… and for the health of their plan!